Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 111 points when you purchase this product!
- Made using plant based plastics and recycled rubber silicone
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Ear Housings: 70% Bio-Based Polymer
- Headband: Durable Polymer
- Headband Lining: REGRIND Recycled Silicone Rubber
- Bluetooth 4 with A2DP stereo audio
- 8h playtime
- Wireless controls on right ear-cup
- Integrated mic for Bluetooth communication
- Removable cable with mic
- 1-button remote
- L-shaped gold plated plug for a wired override
- Comfortable on-ear design
- Durable construction
- USB charging cable
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Freq. Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Drive Component: 40 mm moving coil
- Input Connection: 3.5 mm stereo
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley
The sound of the headphones is decent but the mic and audio quality when in a phone or video call is just abysmal. Also, their comfort level isn't amazing since they squish your ears a bit but you get used to it after a while. And the inner recycled silicone layer of the band peels off when you wear it. I think its from the head of it being on and your head melting the glue temporarily. IDK if I would purchase again. Battery life is pretty good. If you're not planning on using it as a headset I would still recommend but otherwise, I wouldn't.
These are super comfortable, offer great sound, and so far have lasted a very long time on a single charge!
I use headphones frequently for walking my dogs and these work amazingly. I was also surprised at how far away from my phone they still work. They are comfortable and the sound is great. I have worn them for over an hour and they haven't bothered my ears like most headphones before that I have owned.
Easy to use (which is very lucky as the instruction booklet is in a tiny font and is less than helpful). They stay stable on the ears and remain comfortable if they are in use for extended periods. The ear pieces get a little warm. High quality product, reasonably priced.