Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 79 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- FSC Certified Wood
- Inlay Detail: FSC Certified Wood
- Ear Cups: Recyclable Aluminum
- Headband: REWIND Recycled Fabric from 30% Upcycled Organic Cotton, 30% Upcycled Hemp, and 40% Recycled PET
- 10h battery
- In-line microphone with 1-button remote
- Comfortable on-ear design
- Removable tangle-free braided cable
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 50 mm driver
- Bluetooth 4.1 (A2DP,AVRCP)
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley