Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 149 points when you purchase this product!
- Features specially designed REWIND recycled fabric from 100% recycled PET
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Weather resistant to a IPX4 rating
- Made from bamboo, aluminum, and natural wood fiber composite
- Fabric: REWIND fabric composed of 100% recycled PET
- Eco-friendly wireless Bluetooth earbuds made from bamboo and recycled materials
- 7+ hour battery life with additional 2.5 charges in the case totaling for 25+ hours
- G-Sensor ear housing touch control makes it easy to play, pause, and change music as well as make calls
- Sweat-proof and weather-resistant to an IPX4 rating
- Battery capacity: 60mAh/550mAh
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty. Contact us for details!
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 7 hours of battery life. Charging case has an additional 2.5 charges totaling for 25+ hours. Charge time is 2 hours.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0 + BLE
- Wireless range: ≥10m
- Transducer: 5.6mm * 2
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB +/-3dB @ 1KHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -10dB±3dB
- THD: <3%@1KHz
- Includes USB A to USB C charging cable
- 7.28" x 3.62" x 7.01"
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley