Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 199 points when you purchase this product!
- Features specially designed REWIND recycled fabric from 100% recycled PET
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- FSC Certified Wood from sustainably managed forests
- Made from FSC Certified wood, stainless steel, recyclable aluminum, and natural leather
- Storage bag: REWIND fabric composed of 100% recycled PET
- Eco-friendly over-ear wireless headphones made from ethical materials like FSC-Certified wood, recycled PET fabric, and natural leather
- 30 hour battery life so you can wear them all day
- Memory foam ear cushions and on-board microphone for hands-free calling and voice command activation
- Takes only 2 hours to fully charge
- Comes with fabric stash bag for storage and travel
- Battery capacity: 550mAh
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty. Contact us for details!
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Charge time: 2 hours
- 30-hour lithium polymer battery
- Bluetooth version: 5.0 + BLE
- Wireless range: ≥16m
- Transducer: 50mm
- Output power: 10mW
- Impedance (ohm): 32Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20Khz (-10dB)
- Sensitivity: 98dB(±3dB)@1KHz
- THD: <3% @1mW/ 100Hz-20kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dB ± 3dB
- Includes USB C charging cord
- 7.28" x 3.62" x 7.01"
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley
After going through two cheap plastic pairs of headphones, I decided to go with these which I hoped would be sturdier and waste less. It's too early to tell how sturdy they are, although they certainly feel more solid than my old headphones. They do seem really well made, and I am pleased to have a lower impact option available. I am not an audiophile so I can't comment on audio quality, as I mostly use these for Zoom (online grad school) and YouTube so as not to disturb my partner. They are comfortable to wear, even with glasses. The foam that goes around the ears is comfortable and blocks out some of the ambient sound. I was worried about the weight of them on my head as a review I read indicated that the band that goes over the top of your head can press down a bit, but I have found them to be very adjustable and haven't had any problems whatsoever.