Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 129 points when you purchase this product!
- Features specially designed REGRIND recycled wood composite
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Speaker Casings: REGRIND NFC (Natural wood fiber + recycled PP composite)
- Recyclable Aluminum Details
- Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, A2DP audio
- 2 x Passive bass radiator
- 8h playtime
- Waterproof / dust resistant (IP67)
- Integrated mic for use as speaker phone
- Designed to float
- Fits in most cup holders and bottle cages
- Auxiliary input / USB charging cable
- Carabiner clip
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Drivers: 1 x 5W - 2" driver
- Power Connection: Micro USB
- 4.41 x 4.41 x 5.91 inches
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley