Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
How to use:
- Scrub/Cleanser: Mix 1 tsp grains + 1 1tbsp water
- Mask: Mix 1 tbsp grains + 1 tbsp water. Mix directly in hands and massage onto your face in circular motion, leave on face for 10 minutes, then rinse. Use as needed. Store scrub in a cool, dry place with the cap tightly closed to maximize shelf life.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Glass metal jar
- Organic purple corn flour, red and white clays, organic arrowroot powder, dried hibiscus, organic jojoba oil, essential oils of lavender and sweet orange.
- Scrub, mask, and cleanser all in one! Balance your skin for a glowy, healthy feel. Purple corn, arrowroot, ground hibiscus, and sweet orange nourish, exfoliate, and cleanse skin. Perfect for all skin types
- This item is shipped directly from the Circular Bodies LLC and only available for US customers.
End of Life
- Reuse, return or recycle the bottle after use. Label is compostable.
The photos on the website show the jar being 4 oz. The item description says it’s 1.5 oz. My receipt says it’s 2.5 oz. The actual product I received says 1.3 oz.
I contacted ZWS twice about the discrepancy and no reply.
I'm very happy with this product. It is a little pricey but it does wonders on my skin. It's not too rough like generic scrubs, but it does it's job. My skin feels soft and pores do get cleaner. I use only once in a while. I haven't tried to exfoliate more than once a week, but I think you can if you need to. It doesn't stain your skin, it's fairly easy to apply. I do like to put in my hand and add either water or oil and then rub in my face. I have acne prone skin and it didn't make me break out. Neither before, during on after period. It does crumble up. And you don't need a lot the get whole face scrubed.