What size am I?
|Waist||24 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 44 in.|
|Hip||31 - 33||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 52 in.|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 62 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Ethically made in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam
- BPA-free fabric
- Colored with safe dyes
- These RPET textiles are made from recycled materials in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan that specializes in eco-friendly and high-quality textiles, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam, that guarantees fair wages, safe and healthy conditions, and zero forced or child labor!
- The factory in Taiwan is SA8000 certified, which is a social accountability standard and certificate developed by Social Accountability International (SAI) that helps and protects workers worldwide by providing a standardized guideline to protect the integrity of workersâ€™ conditions and wages.
- This RPET fabric is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, the world's leader in testing fabrics to regulate harmful substances â€“ ensuring this textile is both safe and non-toxic.
- Made from 90% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 10% spandex
- Fitness leggings made from recycled plastic bottles with a brushed matte finish fabric
- Lightweight, sweat-wicking, and quick-drying â€“ but also sheer-proof
- Buttery soft hand feel and comfortable for all day wear
- Small hidden back pocket for keys or cards
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 28.5" inseam
- UPF 50+
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat
- We recommend washing this product in a microfiber-catching bag or with a microfiber filter
End of Life
- Can be recycled into new Girlfriend Collective items through their ReGirlfriend program â€“ contact us at email@example.com for more details!
Girlfriend Collective prides itself on being transparent, taking care of the people who make your clothes, and never putting the bottom line before what's best for the planet. Now there's a mission statement we can get behind! That means that transparency and sustainability aren't an afterthought, rather they are woven into every aspect of Girlfriend's process - and you can tell! Today, Girlfriend Collective is a diverse, size-inclusive, transparent, and ethical powerhouse in sustainable fashion whose fit and comfort may rival that of your most expensive pair of workout leggings. Since launching, Girlfriend Collective has expanded their assortment to offer many styles of leggings, sports bras, jackets, shorts, and more while still retaining their charm, commitment to transparency, and signature style. Sorry, we're not sorry, these are outfits you're going to want to live in ;)See Girlfriend Collective
These leggings are awesome. Super comfy, lightweight, and don't worry - they definitely stretch after you wear them one time!
I am an apple shape, which is not fun to have. I have had problems finding leggings for yoga, tunics and dresses that fit properly. These are fantastic! So comfortable, incredibly well fitting, great looking and a super price. Lots of awesome colors too. I don’t have to continually readjust them during yoga class. Yay! Apple shapes- these are the leggings for you. I bought 3 pairs and plan to order a few more colors. Satisfied, happy customer. Thanks earthborn!
I LOVE Girlfriend Collective athletic wear. I have 4 pairs of their compressive tights. I thought I’d try the lighter version for warm weather months. They are definitely lighter and cooler, the great feeling material and beautiful colors. For my particular shape, I wish they hug more at the waist so that they stayed up while working out. Still love them, though!
Love the lightweight fabric, perfect for more active work than the original leggings. Due to it being thinner, you do have to be more careful what type of underwear you have underneath if you want it to be completely smooth.