What size am I?
|Waist||24 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 44 in.|
|Hip||31 - 33||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 52 in.|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable product packaging
- Ethically made in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam
- BPA free fabric
- Colored with safe dyes
- These RPET textiles are made from recycled materials in the Girlfriend Collective facility in Taiwan that specializes in eco-friendly and high-quality textiles, then cut-and-sewn in their SA8000 certified factory in Hanoi, Vietnam, that guarantees fair wages, safe and healthy conditions, and zero forced or child labor!
- The factory in Taiwan is SA8000 certified, which is a social accountability standard and certificate developed by Social Accountability International (SAI) that helps and protects workers worldwide by providing a standardized guideline to protect the integrity of workersâ€™ conditions and wages.
- This RPET fabric is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, the world's leader in testing fabrics to regulate harmful substances â€“ ensuring this textile is both safe and non-toxic.
- 79% recycled polyester (or RPET) and 21% spandex
- 100% sheer-proof and not see-through compressive bike shorts from Girlfriend Collective
- Made from RPET from recycled post-consumer water bottles
- Four way stretch and compressive fabric for high impact activities
- Breathable, sweat-wicking and lightweight fabric
- Ships same business day!
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- True to size â€“Â see sizing chart
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat
End of Life
- Can be recycled into new Girlfriend Collective items through their ReGirlfriend program â€“ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Girlfriend Collective prides itself on being transparent, taking care of the people who make your clothes, and never putting the bottom line before what's best for the planet. Now there's a mission statement we can get behind! That means that transparency and sustainability aren't an afterthought, rather they are woven into every aspect of Girlfriend's process - and you can tell! Today, Girlfriend Collective is a diverse, size-inclusive, transparent, and ethical powerhouse in sustainable fashion whose fit and comfort may rival that of your most expensive pair of workout leggings. Since launching, Girlfriend Collective has expanded their assortment to offer many styles of leggings, sports bras, jackets, shorts, and more while still retaining their charm, commitment to transparency, and signature style. Sorry, we're not sorry, these are outfits you're going to want to live in ;)See Girlfriend Collective