Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Each 5 oz bag of Chippin silver copi Training Bites saves over 300 gallons of water and uses 90% fewer resources (as compared to a generic dog treat with similar protein content
- By fishing for silver copi, an overpopulated fish, this treat helps to restore biodiversity to US waterways and protect the Great Lakes
- Treats come in a resealable plastic pouch made from 29% post-consumer recycled materials
- Shipping packaging is plastic-free
- Made in the USA
- Made without artificial flavors, preservatives, gluten, wheat, corn, soy and bad odors. Treats smell good enough to eat!
- Chippin is Certified Plastic Neutral! They remove as much plastic from the environment as they use throughout their entire supply chain
- Silver Copi, Sweet Potato, Molasses, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cranberry, Carrot, Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Sunflower Meal, Natural Flavor, Natural Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract
- Nutritious and eco-friendly dog training bites made with sustainably-sourced, high-protein silver copi, sweet potato, and cranberry
- Soft and chewy texture
- Rich in omega-3's for a shiny coat and healthy joints
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 5 oz bag
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Break it into smaller pieces and feed as needed. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Veterinarians recommend keeping treats to 10% of daily calories
End of Life
- Recycle with TerraCycle
Founded by Haley Russell and Lauren Colagrande (with some help from their pups, Fisher and Wren), Chippin is a revolutionary dog treat company that crafts high-protein, low-impact, hypoallergenic, and absolutely delicious cricket-based dog snacks. With Chippin, you can rest assured knowing that you're giving your furry friend a sweet treat doesn't have to mean sacrificing your sustainability dreams. That's enough to get anyone's tail wagging!See Chippin