Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 106 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in China
- Lodge prioritizes eco-initiatives at every step in their manufacturing process. They work to create comprehensive recycling programs and invest in foundry equipment that reduces pollution and minimizes our consumption of electricity
- Lodge accepted the ENERGY STAR® challenge in 2011 to reduce energy consumption by 10% over a five-year period. Lodge surpassed this goal in less than one year and continue to monitor and adjust their energy consumption
- Enamaled cast iron
- Multi-use enameled cast iron dutch oven
- Use to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500° F
- Sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop, as well as to marinate and refrigerate food
- Great for induction cooktops
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 6 quarts
- 13.56in x 10.93in x 7.31in
- Weight: 13.52 lbs
- Wash cast iron cookware by hand with a small amount of gentle soap
- For stubborn, stuck-on food, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes, then use a scraper after the pan has cooled
End of Life
- Donate! Recycle with scrap metals
Since 1896, Lodge has been crafting heirloom-quality pieces that remain in families for generations. Providing versatility, durability, and functionality, cast iron pans are an essential component of any sustainable kitchen. The pre-seasoned pans are ready to use right out of the box making it easy to get right to the cooking! From baking a loaf of sourdough bread in the oven to grilling veggies on the stovetop, the possibilities are endless.See Lodge