Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
Finish any makeup look with the Goddess Glow Bronzer from Elate Cosmetics! Made from natural and ethical ingredients, this loose mineral makeup powder transforms your skin with bamboo extract that reduces redness and irritation. It easily sets liquid foundation, reduces oil and skin, and creates perfect skin on and off the camera. To use, simply swipe onto face alone, or following liquid foundation!
- First time orders packaged in a refillable sustainably harvested bamboo compact, and refill orders come packaged in a seed paper envelope that sprouts wildflowers when planted after use!
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Made in Canada
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Elate is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Mica (CI 77019), Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Boron Nitride, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- Loose mineral powder makeup transforms your skin with bamboo extract to reduce redness and irritation
- Can be used to set liquid foundation, reduce oil and shine, and create flawless looking skin
- Won't clog pores or skin
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Mattify is a neutral, light shade that has little to no color and works with a variety of skin tones
- Glowing is a light color with a cool undertone
- Luminous is a warmer shade with a soft finish
- Bronzer is a deeper, warmer shade
- Do not allow bamboo to sit or soak for prolonged periods of time in water
End of Life
- The first time you order this product, please select "first time order" to receive a reusable + refillable bamboo tub. After you use your product up, please reorder a "refill" to receive just the powder to refill your bamboo tub!
- At end of life, bamboo can be crushed and commercially composted.
[update: The company reached out to me. I did indeed receive the wrong product. But they sent me a replacement (the correct item this time). The replacement shipped super fast, and the customer service reps were easy to work with. Very pleased with this outcome--and with the setting powder! Thanks, EarthHero!]
I ordered the Veiled Elation Natural Makeup Setting Powder - Refill, Glowing (I had an empty container from a different product that I was refilling, but I hadn't tried this powder before). The product I received is a bronzer, not a setting powder. Not sure if I got the wrong product or if the description for glowing ("Glowing is a light color with a cool undertone") is just misleading. Disappointed and I don't think I can return. (But if I had been looking for a bronzer this would have been great.)
Hi Alli, we're sorry to hear that you may have gotten the incorrect product in this order! That is never our intention with our small team, and we're here to get this squared away. Our team will be in touch shortly to learn more!
I love this product! I was have used all kinds of setting powder from cheapo chalky powder to Kat Von D. Honestly, I like this one probably the best. So happy to have a better, more environmentally friendly option because I have oily skin in a super hot humid climate, therefore, I do not want to go without setting powder.
I've never used any other mattifying powder so I can't really speak to that aspect of this, but the product works well! My sunscreen makes me shine brighter than my future and this mattifying powder definitely reduces that shine well! I love Elate for having refillable packaging and sustainable/ethical products! It doesn't change the appearance of my foundation (elate refresh) either.
I've recently been changing over to Elate cosmetics after researching a while for a quality natural and eco conscious brand. Elate met all my requirements and I have been quite pleased with everything. This powder is nice either alone or over top your foundation. Alone it is perfect for an everyday natural look, giving my skin a nice even finish. I've seen others mention the powder escaping when the top is lifted off. I have kept the container upright and have had no problem with this. However when traveling a simple solution is to cover the holes with a bit of tape. The packaging contained no plastic, and included seed paper to plant. I'm really loving my switch over to Elate.
I bought the bronzer and I loved it. There's a little bit shimmer and it looks so pretty on my cheeks! The packaging is also very pretty.