Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a bag made from biobased renewable materials certified by Vincotte
- Product ships plastic-free
- Responsibly made in China
- Contains no oil-based plastic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Contains no VOCs, fragrance, parabens, HAP, or latex
- Colored with printing colors free from heavy metals
- Certified by Vincotte, an independent, internationally regarded certification organization that specializes in analyzing the renewability of raw materials. It is also one of the few certification bodies in the world that applies both European and North American standards!
- Eco by Naty is the first brand globally to be independently certified for the renewability of its products in accordance with ASTM D6866. ASTM is a non-profit that provides a forum for developing and publishing international consensus standards for materials, products, systems and services!
- Certified Vegan product by the European Vegetarian Union
- Contains 100% Forest Stewardship Council Certified pulp
- Tested, verified, and certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Core: super absorbent 100% FSC Certified pulp
- Core wrap: 100% FSC Certified tissue
- Top sheet: blend of biobased materials
- Tabs: biobased materials
- Outer cover: blend of biobased materials
- Leakage barrier: 80% biobased material
- Eco-friendly disposable baby diaper made from 100% biobased and plant-based materials
- Made from FSC Certified wood pulp and renewable materials that are safe for baby
- Contains no oil-based plastics, toxins, or chemicals
- Absorbent core for moisture and easy to use tabs for a secure fit
- Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- For newborn babies under 8 pounds
End of Life
- Dispose of diaper in trash
Eco by Naty
From materials to production, Eco by Naty's entire supply chain meets the sustainability standards that are necessary for preserving our planet when it comes to business practices. With their commitment to innovation, Eco by Naty is constantly working to create products that will satisfy the needs of modern life while taking into consideration our human roots with nature. Biobased materials and FSC certified inputs mean you never have to worry about the negative consequences of your purchase - Eco by Naty is always making sure to respect the environment, as they understand that it fuels their drive for new innovation and inspired the business itself.See Eco by Naty