Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Lodge prioritizes eco-initiatives at every step in their manufacturing process. They work to create comprehensive recycling programs and invest in foundry equipment that reduces pollution and minimizes our consumption of electricity
- Lodge accepted the ENERGY STAR® challenge in 2011 to reduce energy consumption by 10% over a five-year period. Lodge surpassed this goal in less than one year and continue to monitor and adjust their energy consumption
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned cast iron
- Dual cast iron cooking surface with both a smooth griddle and a ribbed grill
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, or grill
- Fits over two stovetop burners
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 16.75 in x 9.5 in
- 9.35 lb
- Wash cast iron cookware by hand with a small amount of gentle soap
- For stubborn, stuck-on food, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes, then use a scraper after the pan has cooled
End of Life
- Donate! Recycle with scrap metals
Since 1896, Lodge has been crafting heirloom-quality pieces that remain in families for generations. Providing versatility, durability, and functionality, cast iron pans are an essential component of any sustainable kitchen. The pre-seasoned pans are ready to use right out of the box making it easy to get right to the cooking! From baking a loaf of sourdough bread in the oven to grilling veggies on the stovetop, the possibilities are endless.See Lodge