Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 130 points when you purchase this product!
Keep your little one safe and secure on the go with the Bumbleride Organic Cotton Infant Stroller Insert! Made from soft GOTS Certified organic cotton, this removable insert is suitable for kids up to 18 months, and keeps them secure and cozy in their stroller while on-the-go. Compatible with the Bumble Era, Indie, Speed and Indie Twin strollers, this pad has a light pillowy feel and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- This product comes packaged in a cardboard carton with recyclable #4 HPDE plastic poly bag
- Ethically made in Taiwan
- Free of PFC, PFOA, PFOS & PFASs
- Made without lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, or chlorine
- Certified for safety standards: ASTM-F833 (US), SOR-85-379 (Canada), EN-1888 (Europe), AS/NZS-2088 (Australia / New Zealand)
- OEKO-Tex Certified
- GOTS Certified
- Fabric: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Fill: OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified Polyester Fill
- Stroller insert to add extra padding and keep infants safe and secure
- Allows you to remove and clean seat liner without cleaning entire stroller seat
- Made from GOTS Certified organic cotton that is great for sensitive skin
- Bumbleride fabric components, tires and inner tubes are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase
- PREORDER, SHIPPING TBD
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Attaches easily to Bumbleride's Era, Indie, Speed and Indie Twin strollers
- Suitable for most kids up to 18 months
- Head: 10”L x 11.5” W x 3”D
- Body and headrest: 18” W at shoulders, 11”W at feet, 31” L x .5” D
- Machine washable on a gentle cycle, air dry
End of Life
Bumbleride gear provides the ideal solution for navigating a busy lifestyle while incorporating core environmental and family-centered values. Based out of San Diego, California, these thoughtfully designed products are great for going on a morning jog in the park, grabbing fresh produce at the farmer's market, or even hitting the trails. Bumbleride strollers and accessories are made with earth-friendly materials including salvaged ocean plastic, fabric made from recycled plastic water bottles, and organically grown cotton. Plus, the stroller's off-road capabilities ensure that both parent and baby can enjoy the outdoors together, whether that be on the sidewalk in the city or on a trail in the hills.See Bumbleride