Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Handle: Bamboo
- Bristles: Recycled Plastic
- Base: Ceramic
- Base Interior: Recycled Plastic Stand and Steel Spring
- Ceramic base stores brush neatly to avoid bacteria buildup
- Spring loaded
- Safe for use on non-stick cookware
- Ships same business day!
- 3.74 in. x 3.74 in. x 4.92 in.
- Ceramic base is dishwasher safe
- Hand wash the brush in warm, soapy water
- Keep bamboo looking new by avoiding prolonged soaking
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
I so wanted this to work, even though the brush head is much larger than I had expected. I had bought a big set right away, a handle with head and 2 extra heads, based on the good reviews. Haven't used the 3rd head yet, but the other two... Check out the attached images. One is from July, the other from yesterday. And I even used the second one very carefully, barely putting any pressure on it. I only use them anyway to suds up my baking / roasting sheets, no strong scrubbing. Oh, and never put them in the dishwasher. Very disappointed and not holding much hope for the 3rd one. Even if it's "good plastic," it's unnecessary plastic garbage now, after just a few uses. For comparison: the simple brush I used to buy from IKEA (no longer sold), lasted me at least 3 to 4 years. (Would likely have lasted even longer, if I'd bothered to clean them more thoroughly.) No, back to the drawing board, people, these have a serious design flaw. Spot it in the pictures!
It works so well when getting stuff stuck on pans off. I love it and would by it again!
Not as good as liquid soap, but tolerating for environment.
New way to keep dish soap and brush ready to use. Brush design feels nice to pick up and use. Good looking bamboo. Good looking ceramic dish. The design works…bubbles up easily.
I love this little scrubber set! It works well, and is a lot easier to use than constantly having to wet and soap up a sponge only to clean it out after use. Would highly recommend!