Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable shipping packaging
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content cardboard
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Toxic Dyes
- Fabric: Hemp Canvas
- Filling: Organic Cotton
- Inside: Organically Grown Catnip and Buckwheat Hulls
- Label: Cotton
- Thread: Organic Cotton
- Catnip infused hemp canvas and organic cotton cat toy
- Buckwheat hulls create fun crinkly texture
- Length allows kitty to wrap front paws around while kicking the toy with back paws
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- This toy is tough, but nothing is indestructible. We recommend supervising your cat while they play with any toy
- Small: 2.5 x 10 inches
- Large: 2.5 x 15 inches
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
End of Life
Boba & Vespa
Boba&Vespa cares about your best fur-friend like their own. Each toy and accessory is mindfully crafted in Los Angeles with pet-safe and organic materials like cotton, hemp, and more! Their minimalist and thoughtfully designed products add a terrific aesthetic touch to any neutral home decor. Plus, when your pal is done with their new toy, you can feel good knowing their products are totally compostable!See Boba & Vespa
This is a great toy for my cat because it is so durable!
My cat absolutely loves it! I've had a few cat toys like this before that I've picked up from the pet store and they always tear quickly because she plays with them so much. This one feels much more durable than the others I have had so I am hoping it lasts a little longer! One thing I would love to see in the future is a design that has some kind of pouch where I can add catnip myself and replenish it as it dries out and the smell wears off.