Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 60 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled through Plaine Products
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- Baby Safe (no tears)
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Pump: BPA Free Plastic
- Pump is reusable with bottle refill
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Mono Stearate (Vegetable Derived Emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived Emulsifier), Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane (Olive Derived), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mint Arvenis Essential Oil. Essence of Rosemary, Mint and Vanilla.
- Refillable Bottle!
- Natural + Vegan Ingredients
- Pure Aloe and Rose Hips Oil conditions skin
- Improves skin's texture and appearance with continued use
- Great for sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic, baby safe (no tears)
- Biodegradable and cruelty free
- 16 ounce bottle
- This product is not eligible for return, but you can send empty bottles back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! <a href="//earthhero.com/plaine-products-reuse/“" target="_blank">Fill out this form</a>/ to get a return label.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return, but you can send empty bottles back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! Fill out this form to get a return label.
End of Life
- Fill out this form to request a return label to ship back your empty bottles to be refilled and reused! These return labels are manually processed, so it may take a few days to show up in your inbox. Keep an eye out on your junk or spam folder!
- Empty aluminum bottles can also be recycled curbside (remove plastic pump first)
- Formula is biodegradable
I've been searching for an eco-friendly, cruelty-free alternative to Aveeno for a while now(years). Nothing has been able to live up to it so far. I really wanted to like this lotion, but I have dry skin and apparently, it isn't moisturizing enough for me. I am totally ashy on my forearms and all over my shins when using this lotion every single day after showering. I've had this issue with a couple other brands as well that are cruelty-free. Such an expensive product to not work and I will not be buying again.
A good daily moisturizer. I still need to use a richer formula a couple times per week though.
Excellent texture and consistency. Love that the bottle is reusable. The smell is pretty strong (good and refreshing), so if you're hoping for a mellow scent, go for the unscented version. Please start offering another scent option of this lotion, maybe something with vanilla.
This is convenient and good to have to lather on yourself before going out to workout or walk.
I love this lotion! It smells wonderful and works great! And I get to return the container to be reused! Makes my heart happy!
I also want to compliment EarthHero on their delivery! I moved across the country and didn't notice that my phone autofilled in half of the shipping address with my old city/state info until I got the notice my lotion was out for delivery today. I tracked it to see how close and discovered it had the business name and street address for my current work with the city/state of my old place. I messaged EarthHero and they told me not to worry and that they would send it to the right address as soon as it was sent back to them by the post office. Thank you EarthHero for dealing with my mix-up!