Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Made from fair trade ingredients that are sustainably sourced and harvested
- Contains organic ingredients that are harvested and produced without synthetic additives
- Product packaged in reusable and recyclable metal tin
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable packaging
- Natural Dog Company's ingredients are sourced from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Indonesia, Hawaii, Spain and Ghana Africa (none from China) – and scrutinized and tested for the highest quality!
- Natural Dog Company handcrafts all our own products in Marble Falls, located in Texas Hill Country, USA!
- Cruelty-free and vegan formula is not tested on animals and contains no animal byproducts
- Free of dyes, parabens, chemicals, fragrance, sulfates, and detergents
- Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Candelilla Wax, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Lavender, Chamomile, Frankincense, Myrrh, Vetiver, Niaouli, Benzoin, Natural Vitamin E
- All natural dog healing balm for treating cuts, rashes, abrasions, surgical wounds, burns, and dry or irritated skin
- Contains healing herbs that are naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory and create a nourishing barrier on the skin
- 100% natural, edible, and pet-safe formula is fine for dogs who lick their wounds
- Tin: Cleanse area of dirt or debris. Use 1-2 fingers to scoop a small amount and gently rub into affected area! Apply 2-3 times daily. Frequent application to open wounds is important to protect against infections and to kill any existing bacteria. Be sure to generously, covering the entire area. Decrease use with improvement Stick: Remove small plastic cap and twist white inner cardboard clockwise to apply product.
- 2oz tin or 2oz stick
End of Life
- Tin: Recycle or reuse Stick: Take out plastic inner part and recycle plastic; recycle or compost cardboard
Natural Dog Company
There are a variety of common afflictions that dogs face, from dry nose and dry pads to dermatitis. The Natural Dog Company believes that if you're currently living a healthy and natural lifestyle, you probably want the same for your furry friends, too! The Natural Dog Company offers dog owners the opportunity to treat their dogs with completely natural, vegan, and cruelty-free products that are as effective as they are sustainable! Through their non-toxic formulas and sustainable packaging, NDC wants to create a less painful world for dogs using products that anyone can feel good about! Click below to learn more about why we love the Natural Dog Company!See Natural Dog Company
This reduces redness,and provides a moisture barrier for dry skin. It works on humans too! My hands after applying were nice and soft and not dry, ashy,skin.
My dog gets allergies around his tail and constantly itches. This is the only thing that will keep him relax and healing. Plus it smells great!
I love this product for my cat. She is an indoor cat that somehow had a flea bite and is allergic to them. She basically was licking all the fur off her back legs and belly. The product is safe for her to lick off and the smell is very neutral. I ended up having to take her to the vet yesterday because it was getting worse, but I am still using on belly to help heal where she was licking.
My daughter has been using the product on her French Bulldog face wrinkles for a couple years now and she loves the effectivness of it. Thank you