Get 17 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Wildcrafted candelilla wax (plant wax), organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, lavender essential oil, bergamot essential oil, organic stevia leaf
- Take care of your lips, not with a balm but instead with a decadent butter. Cocoa butter blended with avocado oil soften and nourish while wildcrafted plant wax keeps it all in place. Longer lasting than a balm and smoother then the average lip chap, Lip Butter is the object of our lip session.
- Product ships directly from No Tox Life and is available to US customers only.
- Comes in a completely biodegradable 0.3oz tube, which is about 2 times larger than a typical lip balm size. Each tube should last for several months to a year (or longer).
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. As with any natural product, do not leave in the heat as natural ingredients can melt and breakdown.
End of Life
- Tube is biodegradeable
My favorite lip balm. I have them all over my house and in every bag.
I love lavender and earl grey tea, so this scent is so good! Application is super easy. Tube is great. Totally recommend!
I’ve tried many lip balms and this is by far my favorite (and the fact that it’s zero waste is a double bonus!). Lip butter is a great way to describe it! My lips feel soft and nourished for hours after I put it on. Great for me and a favorite gift for others.
I love this stuff and it has become a part of my regular morning routine to slide it on right after washing and moisturizing my face. The wideness of it makes it easy to get full coverage. Best of all, NO PLASTIC! So I can care for my lips without the guilt!
This balm dries my lips out. After a few minutes, my lips are tight and dry. The scent is wonderful but the product is lacking in quality. Considering how costly it is, I'm disappointed it didn't moisturize my lips at all.