Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
For the first use, soak in warm water for 10-15 minutes until it puffs up and rehydrates. It will expand about 50% and be soft & squishy. For reuse, briefly soap in warm water to rehydrate.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Konjac plant, charcoal
- This vegetable-based facial cleansing sponge is great for daily use, especially for those with sensitive and acne-prone skin. The charcoal helps draw out impurities and deep-cleans pores. This sponge cleanses without scratching or irritating skin! It is biodegradable, 100% plant-based, compostable, and can last 3-6 months.
- This product ships directly from No Tox Life and is available to US customers only.
- After each use, rinse out soap and gently press to remove excess water. Hang up to dry with the included string hanger.
End of Life
- Once worn out, you can toss it into your compost bin.
Highly recommend this eco friendly sponge
I use this sponge instead of a face wash. Ive use it every night in the shower for the past 7 months.
I have normal/dry skin. It took about 2 weeks for my face to acclimate to no longer using face wash, and using this sponge instead. But after that 2 week transition period, my skin has acted totally normal. For me, this product does not work better than a face wash- it works the exact same. But now I’m getting the same results without putting more plastic into our trash can.
Each sponge lasts me ~4-5 weeks. Then I compost what’s left.
Give it a shot! But also give it some time.