Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Handle: Bamboo
- Bristles: Recycled Plastic
- Base: Ceramic
- Base Interior: Recycled Plastic Stand and Steel Spring
- Ceramic base stores brush neatly to avoid bacteria buildup
- Spring loaded
- Safe for use on non-stick cookware
- Ships same business day!
- 3.74 in. x 3.74 in. x 4.92 in.
- Ceramic base is dishwasher safe
- Hand wash the brush in warm, soapy water
- Keep bamboo looking new by avoiding prolonged soaking
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
It works so well when getting stuff stuck on pans off. I love it and would by it again!
Not as good as liquid soap, but tolerating for environment.
New way to keep dish soap and brush ready to use. Brush design feels nice to pick up and use. Good looking bamboo. Good looking ceramic dish. The design works…bubbles up easily.
I love this little scrubber set! It works well, and is a lot easier to use than constantly having to wet and soap up a sponge only to clean it out after use. Would highly recommend!