Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 4 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in recycled packaging
- Assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components
- Made without GMOs or Pesticides
- Includes: Origami Seed Pot, Seed Packet, Grow Medium, Wooden Garden Marker, Instructions Manual
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Start your flowers indoors, then transplant outdoors to watch it thrive. The bottom of origami pot may get wet, use a coaster to protect sensitive surfaces.
- 1. Grow Medium - Place grow medium discs into origami pot, add 1/4c water to expand, spread grow medium to fill pot.
- 2. Seeds - Sprinkle on half of seeds and push just below the surface. Reserve half for another planting.
- 3. Care - Set indoors in a sunny spot and keep grow medium moist. Sprouts should appear in two weeks. Water as needed.
- 4. Transplant - Once sprouts have at least two sets of true leaves, remove from origami pot and transplat into ground or container.
End of Life
Make your life a little greener with Modern Sprout! Featuring organic and non-GMO seeds as well as containers made from regenerative and recycled materials, Modern Sprout's plants and accessories help you grow your own bountiful garden, whether you have a full acre plot or just a kitchen window no green thumb required! Learn more about why we love Modern Sprout by clicking below.See Modern Sprout