Get 359 points when you purchase this product!
- Designed in New Zealand. Ethically made in China
- Complies with current US, European, Australian, New Zealand and international toy safety standards
- Sustainably harvested plantation birch wood
- Baby rocker and ride-on toy made from sustainably harvested birch wood
- Features a flipping mechanism that converts it from gentle rocker to ride-on toy in seconds, no tools required
- Adjustable seat and you can stow toys on the inside while riding
- This product has a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a warranty claim!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- For ages 1 to 5 years
- Assembly required
- Lightweight at 3.2 kg (7lbs)
End of Life
- Replace parts as needed. Donate if still usable, but no longer needed!
Wishbone Design Studio
Cultivate imagination and encourage adventure with Wishbone Design Studio's innovative and sustainable cruisers! Wishbone Designs reimagines the function of children's toys, designing them to be loved and repaired and passed down. These toys are created to grow with children, providing new challenges at every stage of development for long-lasting fun. Wishbone brings you high-quality bikes, trikes, and wagons that aim to inspire joy, creativity, and independence in their riders. All of the fun with none of the waste!See Wishbone Design Studio