Get 479 points when you purchase this product!
- Wishbone products are designed for longevity and with low-waste. Their products use sustainable, raw materials in a mindful way and emphasize repair and reuse. They are an excellent sustainable alternative to classic kids and baby bike toys!
- Wishbone has a variety of products that donate towards protecting endangered species and promoting biodiversity!
- Designed in New Zealand. Ethically made in China
- Complies with current US, European, Australian, New Zealand and international toy safety standards
- Sustainably harvested plantation birch wood
- Post consumer recycled plastic details
- No-pedal bike for toddlers and kids to encourage them to learn how to ride a bike
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastic and plantation birch
- Comes with an adjustable seat and large 14-inch wheels for a smoother ride
- Easy to assemble and repair
- This product has a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Contact us at email@example.com to file a warranty claim!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- For ages 2 - 4 years
- Assembly required
- 14 inch wheels
- Adjustable seat from 31 to 40cm
End of Life
- Replace parts as needed. Donate if still usable, but no longer needed!
Wishbone Design Studio
Cultivate imagination and encourage adventure with Wishbone Design Studio's innovative and sustainable cruisers! Wishbone Designs reimagines the function of children's toys, designing them to be loved and repaired and passed down. These toys are created to grow with children, providing new challenges at every stage of development for long-lasting fun. Wishbone brings you high-quality bikes, trikes, and wagons that aim to inspire joy, creativity, and independence in their riders. All of the fun with none of the waste!See Wishbone Design Studio