Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 229 points when you purchase this product!
- Designed in New Zealand. Ethically made in China
- Complies with current US, European, Australian, New Zealand and international toy safety standards
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles & carpet
- Toddler push bike that aids in learning to balance and ride on a bike, with an adjustable seat to fit kiddos as they grow
- Made from recycled bottles and carpet
- Lightweight, durable, and easy to assemble and repair
- This product has a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a warranty claim!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- For ages 18 months to 6 years
- Assembly required
- Frame grows from 9 inches to 20 inches
End of Life
- Recycle, repair, or donate!
Wishbone Design Studio
Cultivate imagination and encourage adventure with Wishbone Design Studio's innovative and sustainable cruisers! Wishbone Designs reimagines the function of children's toys, designing them to be loved and repaired and passed down. These toys are created to grow with children, providing new challenges at every stage of development for long-lasting fun. Wishbone brings you high-quality bikes, trikes, and wagons that aim to inspire joy, creativity, and independence in their riders. All of the fun with none of the waste!See Wishbone Design Studio