Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
- Candles come in a refillable glass jar and wrapped in recycled newsprint
- Ships plastic-free!
- Handmade in Michigan
- Locally sourced beeswax, organic coconut oil, phthalate-free fragrance oils
- Wooden wick
- Eco-friendly and natural candle handmade in Michigan from local beeswax and organic coconut oil
- Great for bringing natural scent and warm light to your kitchen, home, or bathroom, or to give as a gift!
- This candle pairs perfectly with Hive to Home refills, so you can keep using your new favorite candle jar over and over
- Ships within 4-7 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Tea Drinker: spiced honey, vanilla bean, chai
- Coffee Drinker: espresso, caramel, cocoa
- Tack Room: tobacco, leather, cedar
- Free Spirit: palo santo, amber, patchouli
- Mother Earth: lilac, rose petal, honey
- Introvert: amber, woods, musk
- Traveler: ripe berry, sandalwood, clove,
- Vacation Time: lavender, sea salt, vanilla bean
- 9 oz.
- Burns for 60+ hours
- 3" x 3" x 3.5"
- To use: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains
End of Life
- Reuse, refill, or recycle glass jar
Hive to Home
Holly and Stephanie wanted a way to drive greater impact in their community, and what better way than through socially forward, sustainably made candles? Hailing from different industries, the sister duo created Hive to Home from their small kitchen studio in rural Michigan with the help of their family. Their all-natural candles feature locally sourced beeswax hand-poured into recyclable (and refillable!) glass vessels that can be reused time and time again. Plus, they hand-draw all of their designs, so intentionality is at the core of their products. Hive to Home beeswax candles are home essentials that reflect sustainability and mission-driven values, from the materials used to make them to the hand-drawn designs that bring attention to significant social issues!See Hive to Home