Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 69 points when you purchase this product!
- Stasher has pledged 1% of all sales each year to nonprofits working to protect the planet
- Stasher's silicone is 100% pure platinum grade silicone–a standard even higher than food grade silicone, passing all U.S. safety requirements alongside even stricter European standards
- Silicone is made from sand (silica) and oxygen, natural resources that give Stasher bags the purity of glass and the functionality of plastic
- Unlike plastic, a petroleum-based product, silicone contains no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- Stasher packaging is made from 70% post-consumer recyclable cardboard
- Ships in boxes or envelopes made from recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Stasher is designed in California, and produced responsibly in China
- Contains no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates
- No added fillers or petroleum
- Stasher's manufacturing facility has received SA8000 certification to ensure Social Accountability, auditing for social responsibility including forced labor, child labor, health and safety standards, and more
- 100% pure platinum grade silicone
- Stasher bags are made from 100% pure platinum grade silicone that passes all U.S. and European food contact safety standards
- BPA free, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave, freezer, and oven-safe up to 425F
- Nonporous silicone is easily washable and can be written on
- Features a leak free patented Pinch-Loc™ seal
- Ships same business day!
- 12.25 x 6.75 x 6 in
- Dishwasher safe. Use upper rack for best results, and don't flip the bag inside out
- To deep-clean corners, fill the bag 1/4th of the way with warm water and soap and shake gently
- Can be used in a UV sterilizer
- Microwave safe, sous vide machine safe, standard oven safe, and boiling water safe up to 400F
- Freezer safe, but use caution carrying and storing liquids
- Stasher doesn't use any toxic sealants, so their silicone can sometimes stain with certain foods. We recommend you choose a bag color that corresponds best with your food, and clean immediately after use. If a stain does occur, make a baking soda paste with vinegar or water and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash bag.
End of Life
- Stasher has partnered with TerraCycle to take back used or damaged bags for recycling. Contact email@example.com to learn more!
Kat Nouri, the daughter of a nutritionist and an athlete, values pure, chemical free food, but was sick of using plastic products to store her healthy foods. After searching for a solution that wouldn't leach dangerous chemicals into her food or end up in landfills for hundreds of years, she found the answer‚ Stasher bags. Made from platinum grade silicone, Stasher bags have the purity of glass, as well as the functionality of plastic. Designed to be as reusable as possible, Stasher bags can be used to bake, microwave, sous vide, boil, and freeze your food! Click the link below to learn more about why we love Stasher!See Stasher