Get 45 points when you purchase this product!
- Redecker uses all natural, raw materials and sustainably harvested wood
- Ethically made in Germany
- Ships same business day!
- Handle: Stained red beechwood
- Bristles: badger hair
- Extra-small shaving brush for lathering shaving soap before applying
- Made from eco-friendly materials like sustainably harvested beechwood
- Helps achieve precise shaving contours
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 3.15 inches long
- To clean: Rinse bristles with cold water after use, hang dry.
End of Life
- All shipping packaging is plastic free, recyclable, and made from recycled content
From the first creation of Friedel Redecker's handcrafted brushes in 1935, to their current product catalog the Redecker family hasn't wavered from their initial values of sustainability, quality, and design. These values yield a beautiful selection of plastic-free products that work effortlessly and last for years. Creating beautiful household products from sustainably harvested wood, rubber, and natural bristles, Redecker is the plastic-free environmentalist's best friend! The durability, craftsmanship, and use of natural materials in Redecker products are what make them so popular worldwide. Click below to learn more about why we love Redecker!See Redecker