Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 52 points when you purchase this product!
- Seed Phytonutrients supports their organic farmers by paying for 100% of their crop upfront, regardless of yield. This allows them to reinvest in their farms and plan for future harvests, protecting the future of organic farming!
- Product packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- All Seed Phytonutrients products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Bottle: Aluminum
- Flip top cap: Aluminum and plastic
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Maltodextrin*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Jojoba Esters*, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate*, Citric Acid*, Spirulina Platensis Powder*, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour*, Sapindus Laurifolia (Aritha) Fruit Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract*, Xylitol*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Fragrance*, Gluconolactone*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride*, Sodium Sulfate. (*): Naturally Derived Material
- Clarifying shampoo powder for oily hair and scalp
- Infused with rolled oats, carrot, and spirulina, this powder transforms into a creamy foam once water is added
- 1 bottle of this concentrated shampoo = 1 liter of a traditional shampoo
- Micro exfoliating grains provide a mild scalp exfoliation each time you shampoo
- Aroma from oak moss and vetiver, with top notes of lemon
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- How to use: Shake powder evenly across entire wet hand. Rub hands together to activate foaming. Apply to wet scalp and hair. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Repeat in sections to cleanse all hair
End of Life
- Aluminum bottle: Recycle with your curbside recycling
- Flip top cap: Seed Phytonutrients has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Formula first, sustainability always. Seed Phytonutrients is a family-run clean beauty brand on a mission to craft formulas that are more trusted than they are trendy, with minimal impact on the planet. Seed believes the magic lies in what's inside a formula, not just what isn'tthat's why their love for seeds is always at the core of who they are. They power their high-performance hair, skin, and body care with seed oils and extracts, because seeds are where a plant's nutrients are encased, protected from environmental elements, and where they remain in their purest form. Seed Phytonutrients imagines a future where clean, trustworthy formulations and sustainable decision-making are the beauty industry's standards, so they act as if they are. Seed commits to offsetting and reducing their carbon footprint annually, using recyclable packaging for all of their products, and partnering with Pact Collective to recycle the packaging components that you can't recycle at home. With your help, Seed has created an environment of harmonious beauty, agriculture, and sustainable business. Sow the seeds of sustainability with Seed Phytonutrients.See Seed Phytonutrients
Make sure that you scrub really well so that you don’t end up with an clumps left in your hair
I have very oily hair. Shampoos work only temporarily! This shampoo power is perfect. I will be buying more in the future!
I was skeptical of this at first but I like the face wash so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It cleans well. It takes up no room in your shower, and it seems to last forever. It does seem a little pricey for this (and any of their dry products) but you certainly get the bang for your buck!
This shampoo is the epitome of "clean". Really gets all the buildup off your scalp. I use it about once per month and highly recommend.