Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 37 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle with optional non-recyclable plastic pump
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty free
- Non-GMO ingredients and petroleum-free
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate (and) Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. *Certified Organic Ingredient.
- Eco-friendly shampoo made with organic, cruelty-free, and vegan ingredients
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum tube with optional reusable pump
- Rosemary essential oil stimulates the scalp to promote healthy hair
- Color safe and good for all hair types
- Rosemary + Mint may be too stimulating for those customers with sensitive scalps
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 16.9 fl oz
- To use: apply to hair, lather, rinse. Minimum two-year shelf life unopened and 12 months once opened
End of Life
- Biodegradable formula
Rooted in nature, Alpine Provisions skin and hair care products were created to be affordable, eco-friendly, and outdoor-minded. From moisturizing soap bars and hydrating body washes to nourishing shampoos and conditioners, their products have what your body and senses crave. Each plastic-free bottle and tube is packed with organic, skin-loving ingredients that are also vegan and certified cruelty-free. Committed to doing the very best for people, planet, and purity, Alpine Provisions also understands the importance of experiencing true, untamed nature. This is why every purchase supports their Alpine Provisions Scholarship Fund to help provide the opportunity for disadvantaged youth to participate in Outward Bound Leadership programs. Experience clean, hydrating, and sensorial personal care with a daily nature plunge from Alpine Provisions!See Alpine Provisions
This shampoo smells so good and I love that the bottle is made from an endlessly recyclable material like aluminum instead of plastic (which can only be recycled a few times)
Doesn't help with dry scalp.