Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 37 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle with non-BPA poly liner that prevents product contact with the aluminum
- Comes with optional non-recyclable, but reusable plastic pump
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty free
- Non-GMO ingredients and petroleum-free
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Purified Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Starch Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*. *Certified Organic Ingredient. This product is vegan
- Eco-friendly conditioner made with organic, cruelty-free, and vegan ingredients
- Aloe Juice offers light hydration and natural scalp-balancing properties
- Rosemary essential oil stimulates the scalp to promote healthy hair while Eucalyptus essential oil helps improve hair shine and thickness
- Color safe and good for all hair types
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 16.9 fl oz
- To use: apply to hair, lather, rinse. Minimum two-year shelf life unopened and 12 months once opened
End of Life
- Biodegradable formula
- Recycle aluminum bottle
Rooted in nature, Alpine Provisions skin and hair care products were created to be affordable, eco-friendly, and outdoor-minded. From moisturizing soap bars and hydrating body washes to nourishing shampoos and conditioners, their products have what your body and senses crave. Each plastic-free bottle and tube is packed with organic, skin-loving ingredients that are also vegan and certified cruelty-free. Committed to doing the very best for people, planet, and purity, Alpine Provisions also understands the importance of experiencing true, untamed nature. This is why every purchase supports their Alpine Provisions Scholarship Fund to help provide the opportunity for disadvantaged youth to participate in Outward Bound Leadership programs. Experience clean, hydrating, and sensorial personal care with a daily nature plunge from Alpine Provisions!See Alpine Provisions
I love the smell as I'm applying it to my hair, it also gives my hair a cool sensation like a cold breeze running through it. Like I mentioned for the cedar and sandalwood shampoo, I more importantly enjoy the lack of toxic or unnatural chemicals as well as the environmental focused packaging.