Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Plastic free!
- Packaged in a recyclable, compostable paper container
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in Wilmington, NC
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Plastic free packaging
- Certified Cruelty Free
- Apricot Kernel Oil, *Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Titanium dioxide, *Arrowroot Powder, Zinc Oxide, *Moringa Seed Oil, *Camellia Seed Oil, CI 77492 (iron oxides), Tocopherol (Vitamin E, made from wheat germ). *Certified Organic
- Hand-poured, vegan cream concealer made with organic, skin-loving ingredients
- Added plant oils hydrate and nourish the skin
- Available in 7 shades
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 00: Pale
- 01: Light with beige undertones
- 02: Light with pink undertones
- 03: Medium light with yellow undertones
- 04: Tan with warm undertones
- 05: Medium dark with warm undertones
- 06: Medium dark with cool undertones
- 07: Dark with cool undertones
- 0.21 oz / 6g
- Store in a cool and dry place
End of Life
- Recycle or compost paper container
Makeup that acts like skincare. Founded by husband and wife duo, Corinne and Fabien, River Organics exists on the principle that nourishing your skin, and looking great doing so, should be simple. Native to Canada and France, Corinne and Fabien also traveled throughout Italy and the Middle East, where they were introduced to beauty regimens in which oils, not creams, formed the basis of skincare routines. Today, River Organics uses plant oils for the basis of every product. Located in Wilmington, North Carolina, each product is hand-poured and formulated with care. Plus, they're 100% vegan, Cruelty-Free Certified, and use plastic-free packaging!See River Organics
I like this product a lot! My skin is medium dark and the color blends well. It’s creamy and I love the package.
I've only used it a few times but this has been working really well for me so far! It's easy to put on and blends in well with my skin. Above all, I'm grateful that it doesn't use plastic packaging!
I was hoping the consistency would be a little more creamy so that it would spread easier and cover better but it sort of comes off in very light smears and almost needs warming up first. I keep house on 68 in winter btw. If anyone has any tips, I am definitely open to hearing them. Want something creamier with better texture and easier to apply. Love love love the packaging
I love this stuff...use it as concealer. However, if you prefer full coverage, this is more of a color corrector. The best part is it lasts all day. I ran out once and went back to my old concealer - never again.
I am light skinned with pink undertones and I use the 00.
This product is a great under-eye, brightening concealer. The formula leaves a shiny, well-moisturized finish that dries down fairly quickly. It's sheer, so it's best to add brightness without taking away from the skin it's being applied to. If you need more coverage, this might not be the product for you, but if you're looking to brighten or color-correct, this is perfect.
Quick tip: there's an adhesive safety seal holding the cap on. Cut that seal, do not remove. It will leave behind a sticky residue!
Hi there! Thank you for your thorough and informative review :) We're so glad that you're loving this zero-waste concealer!