Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
- Product is packaged in recyclable and compostable cardboard
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Made in Middlebury, Vermont
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Bee's Wrap is a Green America Certified Company
- Bee's Wrap is a certified B Corporation
- Organic cotton coated with sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Plastic free produce bag for herbs and veggies
- Closes with the warmth of your hands
- Antibacterial beeswax and jojoba oil keep foods fresh
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging may be returned with 30 days
- 11in x 8in bags
- Wash in cool water with mild dish soap and air dry
End of Life
- Cut them into scraps to add to your compost pile, or use as natural fire kindling!
Bee's Wrap is an amazing alternative to plastic wrap food storage! Sarah Keack, a mother, farmer, and inventor of Bee's Wrap, is leading the way in sustainable food storage. Bee's Wrap is created with GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced US beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and organic tree resin. Featuring recyclable, plastic-free packaging and compostable wraps, Bee's Wrap is leading the charge and helping families obtain a zero-waste kitchen. The best part of Bees Wrap is that it can be used again and again! That means less consuming, less plastic waste, and less chemicals wrapped around your food. Bees Wrap is an essential component for a sustainable kitchen!See Bee's Wrap