Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 75 points when you purchase this product!
- As a member of 1% for the Planet, Province Apothecary donates 1% of annual sales to the Canadian Organic Growers and the Canadian Honey Council
- Mask comes in a reusable pouch
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Green Business Certified
- Dermatologist tested
- Face Mask: food grade silicone
- Eye Masks: medical grade silicone
- Reusable silicone sheet mask set
- Locks in serums and balms to repair barrier function, deeply hydrate, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Great for all skin types
- Due to COVID-19 shipments may be delayed by 3 - 14 days
- Unused, unopened products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Pair mask set with your favorite hydrating product and let mask sit for 15-30 minutes. Massage any excess product into the skin before applying finishing products
- To clean, rinse with warm water and wash well with a gentle soap to remove any excess product. Allow to air dry prior to storing in reusable pouch
Province Apothecary takes extreme pride in having the best possible organic, vegan, and cruelty free ingredients. By supporting local Canadian farms, Province Apothecary can ensure that their ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, and come from fair-trade work practices. Along with using awesome organic ingredients like Italian mandarin, Canadian seaweed, organic jojoba oil, and more, Province Apothecary also takes pride in the ingredients that they won't include. They've taken the "just beautiful" pledge to avoid the ten toxic ingredients as outlined by Canada's Environmental Defense organization. They're also a Bullfrog Powered Business, meaning that their headquarters in Toronto is powered using 100% renewable energy. If you still need more to love, Province Apothecary donates a percentage of their yearly sales to local and global organizations that share their values. Click below to learn more about how Province Apothecary got started, and why we love them!See Province Apothecary