Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Made from hemp, a natural and renewable resource that is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Ships in recyclable packaging
- Ethically made in China
- 100% hemp polished with a mixture of corn starch and potato starch
- 100% hemp cord with a polished finish to eliminate stray fibers and maintain strand consistency
- Variegated white and red color
- 20lb thickness makes it durable and longlasting
- Ships within 1 - 3 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Thickness: 20 lb. = 1mm approx.
- Length: 57 m. (~187 ft.)
End of Life
Hemptique works hard to design and develop eco-conscious hemp, organic cotton, and other natural fiber-based products. Their vast product line provides sustainable options for everything from twines and ropes, to garments, bags, and more! Hemptique always striving for better, and they're always finding ways to elevate their products in the ever-changing sustainability market. They set goals to research and develop new eco-friendly products and concepts to share with the world. Because of the versatile nature of the hemp plant, they continue to keep pushing the boundaries of what the hemp industry thought was possible.See Hemptique