Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 179 points when you purchase this product!
- GOT BAG works with a network of over 2,000 fishermen to collect ocean plastic as bycatch off the coast of Indonesia
- Each Weekender Bag recycles 9.9 lbs of ocean plastic
- Product is shipped in reusable and recyclable mailers made of 100% recycled materials
- Ocean plastic is recovered and recycled in Java, Indonesia
- Fibers are spun and sewn responsibly in China
- Fabric: Recycled ocean plastic
- Straps and clips: Recyled PET
- Water-resistant coating: PFC-free coating
- Adaptable and sturdy weekender bag made from recycled ocean plastic
- Flexible rolltop allows for versatility
- Features carrying handles and a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- One zippered and two inner pockets to keep smaller items easily accessible
- PFC-free water-resistant coating protects belongings from wind and moisture
- GOT BAG comes with a 2 year warranty
- If your bag is damaged or worn out, GOT BAG offers a free repair service. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 17 x 13 x 6"
- Use warm water and a wet cloth to wipe down bag
- Do not machine wash, dry, iron, dry clean or bleach
End of Life
- For normal wear and tear, return to GOT BAG for free repairs
- In the case that the pack can no longer be used, GOT BAG will recycle the material back into their production
Ready for some startling facts? Over 75% of the trash polluting our oceans comes from plastic. With only 9% of plastic waste being recycled, there is a major need for repurposing what's found in waterways. Meet GOT BAG, the sleek, impact-driven bag company with a primary goal of cleaning up and utilizing ocean plastic!
Through ocean clean-ups that yield raw, useable materials, GOT BAG has created a supply chain from the waste choking our water bodies. From trash to treasure, GOT BAG transforms plastic pollution into durable, sophisticated, and minimalist bags and backpacks that are perfect for travel of all kinds.