Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 17 points when you purchase this product!
- Soap bar comes package free with only a recyclable paper sleeve
- Ships in recycled and recyclable shipping materials or boxes with tissue paper (from recycled clothing pattern paper from thrift stores) or reused shredded papers
- Handcrafted in small artisan batches in the USA
- Contains no preservatives, parabens or synthetics
- Ethically wildcrafted from chemical and pesticide free botanicals and oils
- Plum Brilliance has high social and ethical responsibility goals, and their palm oil supplier is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), an organization that supports sustainable palm oil production and harvesting!
- Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sustainable Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Pseudotsuga Menziesii (douglas fir), Pinus edulis (piñon), Juniperus monosperma (juniper), Pinus jeffreyi (Jeffrey pine),Protium copal, Proprietary blend of 100% essential oils, may contain organic herbs or spices and earth clays
- Handcrafted soap bar with natural, chemical-free ingredients that are gentle for all skin types
- Made with botanicals from juniper, copal, and piñon from pine trees
- Nourishing body soap or gentle facial cleanser with a rich aromatherapy experience
- Ships same business day!
- Personal care products are not eligible for return
- 4 oz / 114 g
- Scent: earth and wood
What is Plum Brilliance? Well, in the words of founder Apryl Martinez: plant magic handcrafted in San Diego. With mindful, plastic-free product packaging, and wildcrafted and sustainably harvested ingredients with no chemical additives, Plum Brilliance products are kind to our bodies ‚Äì and for our Earth. Unlike many skincare companies that rely on harsh additives like preservatives and parabens, the body butter, oils, soaps, bath products, and skincare essentials from Plum Brilliance use only natural ingredients that are both grown and manufactured with love in small batches. Our skin absorbs everything it touches. So infuse your skin with the power of nature with Plum Brilliance products!See Plum Brilliance
This soap smells pretty good and seems to be fine for my sensitive skin. However, it can be hard to get it completely off of your hands and leaves a horrible residue in your hair if you handle your hair after using it. Might be okay for washing hands in the kitchen but definitely wouldn't use it in the bathroom or as a body wash bar.
I have tried different eco friendly soaps and this one isnt my top favorite but I still like it. The soap is cute looking and didn't dry out my skin. In my opinion, there was only a very faint smell and no smell on your skin after use. I would recommend to keep this product dry when not using.
Smells great, husband approved!