Get 84 points when you purchase this product!
Did you know that one roll of conventional toilet paper requires 37 gallons of water and a gallon of chemicals to produce? These chemicals include bleach, formaldehyde, and other carcinogens. The fluffier and whiter it is, the more bleach and formaldehyde it contains. PLUS, most conventional tp contains pulp harvested from the Boreal Forest, the world’s most important carbon sink thats essential to help fight climate change
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Tree-free, Toxin-free, 3-Ply Toilet Paper you will feel good about using! Made from fast-growing, FSC certified bamboo, each roll is stronger, more absorbent, and made entirely without the use of harmful chemicals.
- This product ships directly from PlantPaper and is available to US customers only. (*Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, the Virgin Islands)
- 3-ply & Septic safe. 200 sheets per roll.
End of Life
- PlantPaper’s chipboard cartons and shipping boxes are 100% recycled, recyclable, compostable, and free of dyes and coating.
The two ply keeps separating into one ply papers, but other than that, a perfectly fine product. No lint, but not too rough, either.
I was a bit skeptical ordering this, but these toilet paper rolls work and are better for our environment & septic tanks. I will definitely be ordering more.
Does the job and doesn’t tear.
This toilet paper is very soft and also sturdy. It does not fall apart while wiping. Two or three squares are plenty to get the job done. But best of all, it does not come packaged in plastic!