Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 26 points when you purchase this product!
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Since 1992, all cotton diabetic socks proudly knit and dyed in the USA
- Fair Trade Federation Organic Cotton Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- 88.9% Organic Cotton, 9.8% Nylon, 1.3% Spandex
- Soft and comfortable to wear, made with techniques that make all wearables built-to-last. Total transparency, total sustainability, and true ethical practices from farm to finish. One-of-a-kind Real Fair Trade pledge is the promise to treat people, materials, and products with care and love.
- Product ships directly from Maggie's Organics and is available to US customers only.
- All gender sizing Women's Shoe: M 5.5-9 / L 10-13 Men's Shoe: M 4-8 / L 8-12
- Machine wash warm, medium dry
Maggie's Organics has lived up to the challenge of creating a sustainable company that works for both the environment and the workers who make the products, and has proven time and time again that they have been ahead of the curve when it comes to fair labor and compensation practices, natural and earth-friendly farming techniques, and creating a business focused on positive impacts throughout each level of the supply chain. The organic cotton socks, wool socks, as well as the leggings from Maggie's Organics, are all created with care and benefit workers at all stages of the supply chain. Click below to learn more about why we love Maggie's Organic products!See Maggie's Organics