Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 36 points when you purchase this product!
- Crafted in non-discriminatory, gender-equal facilities that pay fair wages and enrich communities
- Happy Earth Apparel is a 100% carbon neutral company through Carbonfund.org
- Ships in plastic-free packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste
- Happy Earth Apparel is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental causes like planting trees or removing trash from our oceans
- Printed on sustainably forested paper
- Hand-drawn set of 12 postcards featuring beautiful scenes from 12 of America's National Parks
- Space for writing and stamp on back
- Ships in 1 - 3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 4 x 6 inches, set of 12
Happy Earth Apparel
Happy Earth is not just any clothing company‚ they're dedicated to creating the most sustainable apparel through highly selective material choices, reducing plastic waste, and a commitment to give back to protect our planet. Founded on the principle that every item they sell should have a positive impact, their unique organic cotton clothing not only is better for the planet but gives back in a major way. From planting trees to preventing GHG emissions, or removing trash from natural areas, 1% of all sales are donated to different world-changing environmental causes through 1% for the Planet. They're also one of the 323 businesses certified by the World Fair Trade Organization, which guarantees they're putting people before profit. With their platform, this carbon-neutral company hopes to improve scientific literacy, share environmental news and action items, and encourage sustainable living that leads to a better planet for us all. Explore sustainable clothing from Happy Earth below!See Happy Earth Apparel