Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a glass bottle with plastic top
- Box is recyclable/compostable
- Ships in recyclable packaging
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, tocopherol (non- GMO vitamin e) *certified organic / +fair trade
- Nourishing body oil made from vegan, cruelty free, fair trade, and organic ingredients
- Gentle and non-greasy formula
- Can be used on the hair, body, or in the bath
- 3.8 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: Massage into your entire body, put a few drops in the bath, or work a little bit into the ends of your hair to tame and moisturize.
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse plastic top or recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet