Color: Camel Camel
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 119 points when you purchase this product!
The classic Men's Cannon Canvas Vegan Shoes from SAOLA are perfect for work, travel, and everything in between. Named after one of the most photographed beaches on the Oregon coast, these sneakers combine recycled PET from plastic bottles, Algae Foam, natural cork, and organic cotton to create a lightweight and breathable shoe designed to assure that future generations will be able to enjoy pristine coastlines for years to come. Plus, each pair contains three recycled plastic water bottles and donates 1% towards Friends of Bonobos, an organization that provides endangered bonobos sanctuary from the illegal wild-animal trade!
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
This company donates a portion of their time or profits to charitable efforts in their community or abroad.Shop Charitable Products
Cork is a renewable resource, as cork trees can be harvested without cutting down the tree. The bark is stripped from the cork tree once every 9-12 years, and the trees can live for 200-300 years when harvested properly. Natural cork is biodegradable, and can be recycled into anything from yoga blocks to flooring.Shop Cork Products
Organic materials and ingredients are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, promoting a healthier use of land and decreasing harmful agricultural runoff. By steering clear of toxic chemicals, farm workers experience less exposure to hazardous conditions, promoting social responsibility as well as environmental stewardship. Choosing organic materials eliminates the use of insecticides and other harmful chemicals, promotes efficient resource use, and results in a safer products and a cleaner planet!Shop Organic Cotton Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc). Recycled PET utilizes salvaged post-industrial PET scraps and post-consumer products such as water bottles and other plastic containers. These plastics are dried, crushed, and spun into yarn in order to create recycled PET fabric, or polyester. By providing a use for recycled plastics, companies encourage recycling programs worldwide, while adding new value to discarded items. Currently, over half of virgin PET production goes towards making textiles, so by utilizing recycled PET, post-consumer materials are both diverting waste while taking the place of raw materials. This helps to reduce the demand for the extraction of oil, as well as energy used to produce new synthetic fibers.Shop Recycled PET Fabric Products
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Responsibly made in Hanoi, Vietnam
- SAOLA is a proud member of 1% for the Planet and donate 1% of all annual sales to environmental non-profits. This pair of shoes donates 1% to Friends of Bonobos, an organization that provides endangered bonobos sanctuary from the illegal wild-animal trade
- SAOLA uses GOTS Certified organic cotton which means no pesticides are used in the growing of their cotton fibers
- Upper: Knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: natural algaes and EVA
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Classic lightweight eco-friendly shoes made from recycled and bio-based materials
- Stretchy recycled PET knit upper is comfortable and breathable
- Knit construction allows for placement of various densities while eliminating wasted fabric
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own
- Ships within 2 business days
- SAOLA shoes run pretty true to size and based on a medium fit that may run a little narrow. If in between, we recommend sizing up.
- Remove insole before washing
- Machine wash on cold and gentle
- Air dry
End of Life