What size am I?
|Waist||26 in. - 28 in.||29 in. - 30 in.||31 in. - 33 in.||34 in. - 36 in.||37 in. - 39 in.|
|Inseam||25 in.||25.5 in.||26.5 in.||27 in.||28 in.|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Leggings are shipped with insert made from recycled content and FSC certified materials with small plastic tag. Ships plastic-free in biodegradable packaging with recyclable boxes
- Fiber sourced from GOTS Certified gin in Peru
- Fiber processed in a GOTS certified and family-owned mill in Peru
- Cut and sewn at a brother-sister owned mill in Peru
- Latex and rubber free
- Contains no petroleum solvents
- Colored with dyes free from formaldehyde and heavy metals
- Contains no animal byproducts
- Maggie's Organics uses GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton
- MO's is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, Domestic Fair Trade Association, Free2Work, and Green America
- 93%Â Organic Cotton, 7% Spandex
- Organic cotton ankle-length leggings
- Super-soft and form-fitting fabric with great stretch and recovery
- Covered elastic band at waist
- Ships within 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- See sizing chart
- Model is wearing a size small
- Most Maggie's Organics products will shrink between 5 - 7% during the first three washings. To avoid shrinkage, wash at lower temperatures, and minimize machine drying.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry on low.
End of Life
Maggie's Organics has lived up to the challenge of creating a sustainable company that works for both the environment and the workers who make the products, and has proven time and time again that they have been ahead of the curve when it comes to fair labor and compensation practices, natural and earth-friendly farming techniques, and creating a business focused on positive impacts throughout each level of the supply chain. The organic cotton socks, wool socks, as well as the leggings from Maggie's Organics, are all created with care and benefit workers at all stages of the supply chain. Click below to learn more about why we love Maggie's Organic products!See Maggie's Organics