What size am I?
|Waist||26 in. - 28 in.||29 in. - 30 in.||31 in. - 33 in.||34 in. - 36 in.||37 in. - 39 in.|
|Inseam||25 in.||25.5 in.||26.5 in.||27 in.||28 in.|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 118 points when you purchase this product!
- Leggings are shipped with an insert made from recycled content and FSC certified materials with small plastic tag. Ships plastic-free in biodegradable packaging and recyclable boxes
- Ethically made in India
- Latex and rubber free
- Contains no petroleum solvents
- Colored with dyes free from formaldehyde and heavy metals
- Contains no animal byproducts
- Maggie's Organics uses GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton
- MO's is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, Domestic Fair Trade Association, Free2Work, and Green America
- 90%Â Organic Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Organic cotton ankle-length leggings with smooth side pockets
- Super-soft and form-fitting fabric with great stretch and recovery
- Covered elastic band at waist
- Blackout features no see-through design
- Ships within 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- See sizing chart
- Most Maggie's Organics products will shrink between 5 - 7% during the first three washings. To avoid shrinkage, wash at lower temperatures, and minimize machine drying.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry on low
End of Life
Maggie's Organics has lived up to the challenge of creating a sustainable company that works for both the environment and the workers who make the products, and has proven time and time again that they have been ahead of the curve when it comes to fair labor and compensation practices, natural and earth-friendly farming techniques, and creating a business focused on positive impacts throughout each level of the supply chain. The organic cotton socks, wool socks, as well as the leggings from Maggie's Organics, are all created with care and benefit workers at all stages of the supply chain. Click below to learn more about why we love Maggie's Organic products!See Maggie's Organics
The first pair I ordered got lost in the mail, and Earthhero was gracious enough to send a replacement (these are not cheap!) I'm a petite 5'4 (about 100 pounds) and these leggings are long enough to cover the entire length of my leg, which I like. But they are a bit tight, even though I made sure to follow the sizing chart. As soon as I tried it on, I felt a couple threads break, which makes me wonder if I should've sized up to a medium. This was before I put it through the washer/dryer. Overall, a happy and much needed purchase.
So good that as soon as I put them on I immediately wanted to write a review! I'm 5'6" and often have problems with pants being too short on me. These are long enough! I also have a butt on the flatter side and have problems with leggings falling down, but these do not! I'm so satisfied!
I have been looking for a super comfortable pair of leggings to do yoga is and these are it! They are really strechy and are not see through. I bought a pair of small leggins and ended up having to hem them (I'm 5'1" and usually have to do this with pants) but otherwords they fit really well.
These are very supportive leggings, they are a strong fabric which clutches your legs. If you have weak legs, or pain in your legs, these leggings will support you as you exercise. They are a bit tight in the ankle area, but otherwise they fit me fine.
These are the best leggings I've ever owned, sturdy and comfy so well worth the price!