Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
LastObject was founded by eco-conscious designer Isabel Aagaard. Ingenious solutions to wasteful habits that create a lasting impact, is at the core of every creation her and her team put into the world. With every product created, they ensure it has at least a 10x real environmental impact vs the traditional item it's intended to replace. From concept to your doorstep, every step in their value chain is meticulously implemented to be low-impact and sustainable.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Each swab comes in a carrying case made from recycled ocean plastic and features a soft-feel tip made of medical TPE.
- The LastSwab Baby is the sustainable answer for ditching single-use swabs in your family for good. Specially designed for little ears and delicate areas around the eye, nose, navel or for applying cream to targeted areas. Each purchase replaces up to 1,000 standard cotton swabs!
- Ships directly from Last Object and is available to US customers only.
- Easily clean them with water and a little soap. You can also use a disinfectant like rubbing alcohol to sanitize it.