Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable cardboard product and shipping packaging
- Hand poured and handmade in small batches at the Hyggelight studio in Toledo, Ohio!
- Contains no Prop65 chemicals
- Wax is vegan, cruelty-free, additive and colorant free with phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils
- Cotton wick is lead-free
- Wick: lead-free cotton
- Planter: reusable ceramic plant pot
- Label: seed paper made from post-consumer waste
- Made with 100% pure soy wax and essential oils
- Eco-friendly, vegan, and non-toxic candle made in small batches from natural soy wax with lead-free cotton wick
- Includes wildflower seed paper label to plant in reusable planter pot once the candle is finished
- Handmade reusable ceramic planter pot features off-white coloring with sea green stripes
- 8.5 oz candle
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Burn time: 45 hours
- Each candle comes with an artist's rendering of the specific ceramic container you ordered with wildflowers in it! Growing instructions will be included on the reverse side of artwork.
- 3 x 3 x 3 inches
- .875 lb.
- Proper usage: Trim wick to 1/4” each time candle is lit. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2” unmelted wax remains. Avoid drafty areas.
- For safety: Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children.
End of Life
- When you are finished with your candle, remove as much of the wax as you can with a damp rag. If necessary soften remaining wax with a hair dryer (or nearly boiling water!) then wash pot with soap and water. To turn into a planter, soak seed paper wrap in water for 48 hours before planting. Fill your ceramic pot 3/4 of the way with soil. Tear seed paper into small pieces and place on soil, then lightly sprinkle soil on top to fully cover. Keep moist until seed paper sprouts, then water as needed. The paper contains 11 different varieties of wildflower seeds. You should see sprouts within 24-48 hours but some of the varieties take 3 weeks to germinate. Keep plants in front of a sunny window and water regularly.
Hyggelight infused the concept of hygge and sustainability with their reusable ‚growing candle‚Äù. Handmade in the USA, Hyggelight's candles come with a seed paper label that's ready-to-plant and a reusable ceramic container that doubles as a plant pot. Their product consists of three stages: burn the all-natural soy candle, plant the recycled paper seed-label, and watch your wildflowers grow. This family business is transforming a daily household item, into a multi-purpose household essential. You'll never be able to look at candles the same again!
Click below to learn more about Hyggelight!
Love how great this candle smells and the pot is so pretty. Excited to use it for plants when the candle is done.
Overall the candle is nice and I love the concept I was just a little disappointed with the size given the price. It is very hygge in design, but I am curious why so small. I wouldn't want too put too many flowers in there as a planter. I am also not sure if there is a drain hole or not. Again the concept is great, but I will not be buying one again.
I bought the apple + cinnamon scent as a Christmas present for my mother. It smells so good! The container looks really nice too. Can't wait to see how her flowers bloom.
Smell is nice and the planter is good quality, but it's way smaller than I was expecting. A bit expensive for the price.
I bought three of these, two as gifts and one for the house. Our entire family can't get enough of the chia smell, it's so delightful!
Yes, the actual candle is small but the smell is great and the fact that once we are finished we can turn it into a planter is fantastic!