Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Hydro Flask is a proud partner of Parks For All, a charitable program they created to benefit public green spaces and promote happier, healthier lives outdoors for all. Parks For All supports a variety of non-profit organizations focused on building, maintaining, restoring, and providing better access to parks. To date, they've been able to support more than 92 non-profits and donate over $1.5 million+ and counting!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- BPA-free, phthalate-free
- BPA-free silicone
- Removable silicone boot for added protection for your Hydro Flask
- Durable and non-toxic
- Let's you customize your Hydro Flask
- This Hydro Flask product carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturerâ€™s defects for the life of the product. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized to address defects when available. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with this warranty!
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Small boot fits Hydro Flask 12-24 oz wide and Hydro Flask standard mouth bottles. If your Hydro Flask is larger than this, check out the size Medium.
- Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water (bottle brushes are great!) and rinse. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak for prolonged periods of time, as it can impact the insulation. Do not put your Hydro Flask in the freezer: due to the double wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won’t freeze. Do not put on the stove or expose to extreme heat. Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean: those chemicals will ruin and rust the stainless steel.
- For a deeper clean, use white distilled vinegar: household white distilled vinegar will help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend putting ½ cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas, and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary. For those stubborn spots inside your Hydro Flask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stains disappear.
Hydro Flask understands the long-standing need for a container that keeps things at their ideal temperature. They also understand the environment's need for a reusable product that helps reduce plastic waste, while allowing their customers to carry an accessory that matches their everyday style, from the trails to the office. Their premium, award-winning insulated bottles solve all of these needs and more! Try one of their bottles out and you just might be hooked for life Plus, every purchase from Hydro Flask helps support Parks for All, a program that helps benefit public green spaces by supporting environmental nonprofits. Click below to learn more about why we love Hydro Flask!See Hydro Flask