Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Double-walled vacuum insulated 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel
- Insulated and leak-proof stainless steel food jar with wide mouth design
- Made with 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel to ensure pure taste and no flavor transfer - and ultra durable construction
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot food hot and cold food cold
- Soft grip lid is easy to open
- This Hydro Flask product carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturerâ€™s defects for the life of the product. Hydro Flask will replace any product found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate use. Replacement parts will be utilized to address defects when available. Reach out to us at email@example.com for help with this warranty!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Safe for hot and cold foods
- Diameter: 4.3", Height: 3.4", Weight: 12.8 oz, Volume: 354 mL
- Hand-wash your jar with hot, soapy water (bottle brushes are great!) and rinse. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak for prolonged periods of time, as this can impact the insulation. Do not put your Hydro Flask in the freezer: due to the double wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won’t freeze. Do not put on the stove or expose to extreme heat. Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean: those chemicals will ruin and rust the stainless steel
- For a deeper clean, use white distilled vinegar: household white distilled vinegar will help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend putting ½ cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas, and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary. For those stubborn spots inside your Hydro Flask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stains disappear
End of Life
- Jar recyclable with scrap metal collections
Hydro Flask understands the long-standing need for a container that keeps things at their ideal temperature. They also understand the environment's need for a reusable product that helps reduce plastic waste, while allowing their customers to carry an accessory that matches their everyday style, from the trails to the office. Their premium, award-winning insulated bottles solve all of these needs and more! Try one of their bottles out and you just might be hooked for life Plus, every purchase from Hydro Flask helps support Parks for All, a program that helps benefit public green spaces by supporting environmental nonprofits. Click below to learn more about why we love Hydro Flask!See Hydro Flask