Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 17 points when you purchase this product!
- Product attached to a cardboard backing
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Hemp sourced from Romania
- Eco-felt (wool) sourced from Woolgatherer Carding Mill in California
- Sustainable hemp canvas, hemp rope, and natural, organic wool cushioning
- Durable fetch toy made from hemp and organic, ethically-sourced wool
- Features a heavy-duty hemp rope core for easy tossing and chewing
- Floats in water
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- Available in three sizes:
- Small for dogs up to 20 lbs
- Medium for dogs 20 to 50 lbs
- Large for dogs over 50 lbs
- Small: 6" long
- Medium: 8" long
- Large: 10" long
- Machine wash and dry
Honest Pet Products
Honest Pet Products creates safe, natural, and sustainable alternatives to traditional dog toys. Each product is made from regenerative hemp and ethically-sourced wool, ultimately reducing the impact that the pet industry has on our planet. Hemp fabric also boasts extreme durability, is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, and is 100% biodegradable at the end of life. Not only are Honest Pet Products toys made with all-natural materials that keep our pet pals safe and healthy, they also work to uplift people both locally and abroad. All hemp toys are assembled in Wisconsin while all wool cat toys are hand-felted by women in both Nepal and Mongolia. We love knowing that pet playtime is safe, fun, and truly sustainable for all!See Honest Pet Products
My little dogs love this toy, they were immediately drawn to it and they're usually pretty nonchalant when it comes to toys. I didn't see in the specifications that it was supposed to be very durable, but my best friend's dog (intense chewer and toy destroyer) came over for a visit and within seconds tore it. Not a problem for us, but if you're looking for something for tough chewers, I'd read into the details a bit closer or inquire directly with the brand.