- Paper: stone paper from reused stone and recycled construction debris
- Cradle to Cradle certified product, and has been assessed for the whole product's life-cycle, from raw material to production to finished products and to product afterlife – ensuring a truly eco-friendly product from start to finish!
Earth Friendly Features
- Stone paper is made from stones or recycled construction site debris with a small amount of plastic binder. Unlike wood pulp paper, it requires no wood, water, or bleach to create usable sheets! Plus, it's water-resistant, tear-resistant, and won't cause paper cuts!
- This product was made with 100% solar energy
- A Good Company is planting trees in Zambia, Africa together with Weforest, with each tree absorbing up to 22 kg per CO2 a year (multiplied by 30-40 years for a tree's life span!)
- Comes with no additional packaging other than stone paper cover sleeve, which can be used as a bookmark!
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Printed with non-toxic soy ink
- Contains no wood pulp, no water, and no chemicals
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Eco-friendly stone paper sketchbook with 72 perforated pages for sharing
- Water-resistant stone paper prevents ink from bleeding through, but still works with water colors
- Resistant to tearing and won't cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water, and no synthetic chemicals
- Thick pages prevent your pen from pressing through to the next page
- 8.26 x 14.8 inches
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 72 perforated pages
- 240 gsm weight
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
A Good Company
A Good Company began with the vision of creating elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products through practices that promote a healthy planet where future generations could thrive and enjoy nature. Dedicated to complete transparency about their products, suppliers, partners, and their environmental footprint, A Good Company’s customers know that they’re getting the quality products at a fair price without any shortcuts or cost-cutting business practices. From utilizing plant based or recycled raw materials, to creating a shipping material made from 100% reclaimed stone, A Good Company knows that every step in the process is an opportunity to put the planet first. They’ve also teamed up with WeForest to plant trees in Zambia for every purchase!
Click below to learn more about why we love A Good Company.